Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our New Tools!

Tonight was such a beautiful night, the weather was perfect for.....yard work! And we were really excited about it! Why, you might ask. Because we got to try out our Christmas Gifts. I know, I know it's already April, but some things just take time! My brother Josh gave Micah these awesome clippers and so he decided to give our Holly tree a good trim. Then we both really enjoyed using our brand new weed wacker that we bought at Sears in January with a gift card that we got from Micah's mom! Yay for family who really know just the right gifts. Believe it or not, in our one use of these two things our lives (as far as outside yard work) have become so much easier! We also have a beautiful butterfly bush around the other side of our house that I was able to give a good trim before it got too dark! Now it is getting late and we need to go read some Harry Potter, we are on the 3rd book! Micah reads it to me and he even does the voices!






3 comments:

The Prices said...

I want to hear Micah reading in the voices of the Harry Potter characters!!:)

Ellie said...

Oh- I love Butterfly Bushes. I'm glad the clippers worked well for you- Happy Spring!

Shawna B. said...

Nice work! Looks great! Wish we had a yard big enough that it required the use of tools. :)