Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Profile is Available on the LDS Family Services Website!

We just wanted to make you all aware that our Online Profile through LDS Family Services is Available and we have a link to it on the sidebar! We love you all and are excited to share this amazing journey of the adoption process with you, our family and friends!

10 comments:

Shawna B. said...

Hooray, hooray! Many congratulations, and lots of good wishes. This is SO EXCITING!

Kimberly Porter said...

That is a terrific profile. I truly felt the spirit as I read your Dear Birthparent letter and thought you displayed your relationship perfectly. You two are going to make such good parents!

The Prices said...

Congratulations!! I am excited for you guys. Hopefully your wait won't be too long.

Lexie said...

What a great profile. I'm sure it is difficult to put all of your feelings into words and to explain yourself, but you guys did a great job. Congratulations and good luck!

Krissy said...

I am so excited for you guys! Hopefully it will be a very short process from here and you will have a little one of your own very soon!

Lauren Wright Swinson said...

Yay! What a great profile! You guys are just too sweet. We hope you don't have to wait too long. :)

courtney said...

the profile is fabulous - we're keeping our fingers crossed for you!

Ellie said...

That's so exciting. I hope you hear something soon!

Paige Freestone said...

We were going to adopt and found a girl through LDS services but it didn't work out. Now we are back to the TRYING. Good luck Holly. My heart goes out to ya

Kimberly Porter said...

Just so you know, my sister-in-law and her husband had much success through adopting. Their first boy was through LDS services and their girl was through a different agency. Those two kids are just like their parents. They were so meant to be with them.

You should check out the movie "Juno" if you haven't already. It's about a 16 year old girl that goes through pregnancy to give it up for adoption. It's very touching. I think you'd like it. The beginning is kind of weird, but stick with it because I think it overall has a great message.