Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Full of Family & Exciting News!

Our 4th of July 2008 was a wonderful one! Full of suprise, family, love, and patriotic celebrations of the birth of our nation, the great United States of America! We were able to have some celebrations with my parents last night and then we all headed over to McIntire Park to see the Wonderful Display of Fireworks! And they were AMAZING last night!
As we were getting ready to leave our house for a day of fun and celebrations with our Ward Members at a Pancake Breakfast and then off to my parents for a cookout and fireworks our phone rang. It was my youngest sister, Jessie. She just talked for a few minutes and then she said, "Guess What? Now we are going to be pregnant together! Tanner and I are having a Baby!" I was so excited at that moment I could barely breathe! Jessie has been wanting to be a mom for quite a while now, and this came as a total suprise for them, but as always Heavenly Father has perfect timing! She is about 3-4 weeks along right now. She goes to her first doctor appointment next week and will get a more firm due date, but right now she thinks her baby should arrive around the middle of March! Micah and I are so excited, not only do we get to be parents in 2009, but we get to add one more neice or nephew to our beautiful crew of 6 already! We are thrilled for Jessie and Tanner and are excited to share these exciting times together!
Here are a few pictures from our visit yesterday! Everyone wanted to get photos of the newest parents and grandparents-to-be in our family! Yay for Family and Yay for Growing Little Babies, and Much Gratitude to be citizens of the United States of America!

Jessie and Tanner, the Excited Parents-to-Be!Jessie and I for our first pregnant pose together (Jessie about 4weeks, Me about 13 weeks)
Here we are with our Dear Sweet Husbands!
The Two Proud Dads-to-Be!!
Here we are with our Moms ~ Excited to be Grandmas Again!
Here with are with Dooders and Brian ~ the Thrilled Grandpas to Be!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dooders Said: Great Post, I need you to help me figure out how to get pictures aligned the way I want on my blog...never works for me. But great job and so glad to see a patriotic gleam in your writing, especially with all the other great news you had for the day....love always me

Anonymous said...

What a great day to celebrate with our family, we all have so much to be thankful for. I love all the pictures and writings - I am so excited to have two babies come into our family next year, we have such a kind and giving Heavenly Father. Thanks for all the updates!

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updates, I am double excited now - 2 new babies come spring, Easter will be lots of fun and exciting. Keep up the good quick work!
Love Mom

Matthew said...

let us know how the appointment goes!!