Friday night Micah and I got to go to the Temple and then we went to Nathan and Sarah's to spend the night...it was late when we got there, so no one was awake, but we got to see everyone bright and early Saturday morning! We had a blast with them, as usual! Joseph and Hannah went to church that morning to practice for their primary program today (Joseph was playing a song solo on the violin....we got a sneak presentation last night and it was GREAT!!). While they were gone, Micah and I decided to take Lydia and Abigail on a walk around the neighborhood, since the weather was perfect!! We grabbed the kids, the stroller, a bike for Abigail and we were off. The walk was great, Micah really got his workout in. First he pushed Abigail up all the hills. Then, halfway through our walk, Abigail decided she didn't want to ride her bike anymore and that SHE wanted to be in the stroller. I was game, and then Micah gladly volunteered to carry Lydia in one arm, and Abigail's bike in the other all the way back home, while I pushed Abigail in the stroller!! What a great dad he is going to be!! When Joseph and Hannah came back we had lunch and got ready for naps and quiet time.
Later that afternoon we got the chance to visit with our dear friends, the Murchisons, they are always so willing to have us over and almost everytime we go they serve us dessert!! Yesterday they even gave us this darling little pink hat for Emily!! It is so adorable! Once Emily arrives I am sure there will pictures of her showing off her adorable hat too! (So stay tuned!!).
That evening was Sarah's birthday dinner. It was nice. The food was yummy, and the company was great and Sarah got to open presents! I mean, seriously, birthday parties don't get much better than that!!
Hope your birthday was wonderful today Sarah, know that we love you!!!
Now here are some pictures from our weekend journey to NOVA!!!!
The Princess, adorned in all her "Sparkling" Glory
And we are off for a walk!!
Time to Switch Positions!!Cuddling in the Chair, as Sarah opens her Presents!!
Sarah, and her excited birthday look!!
No comments:
Post a Comment