And it has come to our attention that in our last post, that since we were so excited about having a little girl that we forgot to share her name. The reasoning behind that was two-fold: One, because we were so excited that we forgot and the second was because we were still a little unsure that day. But I thought about it that night and all day on Saturday and then we decided to stick with the name we originally decided upon, so our little princess is going to have the name of Emily Marie Gray!! We are so excited to meet her in just over 3 months!!
Now time to enjoy some funny pictures.......
~Having fun and Being Silly at the Beginning of our Registry Spree~
I consented to Micah's request and we came home with the jogging stroller. The reason we got to buy our stroller last night was because my grandma, Mema, actually gave us the money to buy a stroller when we started the adoption process. Ever since then we have been looking for THE STROLLER for us and last night we finally found it!!
7 comments:
First, I have to say I love the picture of you two with the pink outfit & I love that it has ears! So cute. Also, I love the name you picked & think it sounds sop beautiful. Congrats on the stroller, isn't baby stuff fun?
You waste no time, I'll give you that. Like your new Big Pic on the blog...love you both...dad
Congratulations!!! I am slow getting to things this past week so I just read that you are having a girl!! I TOLD you so!! I love the name. It is so much fun when you decide on the name so that you don't have to call it "the baby" anymore. It makes it seem more really for me. I actaully just got back from Old Navy and they were having a Baby Sale so I bought you a little outfit for Emily. You'll have to wait til your shower to get it though!! I need to start planning!!:)
I love the name you have picked for her! It is the best I think (; Also, I think registering for baby things was so much fun! Who knew there was so much that a baby "needs." The stroller looks awesome. I am so excited for you guys!
ps I am the queen of taking pictures on timer in the oddest of places--you are a girl after my own heart!
Emily is so blessed. It does a heart such good to see all the effort and love you are putting into her arrival. I am so excited for her, she and you, are both so lucky!
I saw your comment--the company I use to print my book is www.blurb.com. They make it way easy and I think the prices are very reasonable. Good luck!
Micah looks like he's 8 years old ready for Christmas!!!! :)
Post a Comment