Three years ago today I made the best decision of my life. I chose to marry my best friend, Micah Cordon, in the Washington D.C. Temple. It was a day that I will never forget. And the 3 years that we have been married since then have been no less than wonderful! It is the best thing to know that you have found your best friend and to know that you get to spend the rest of your life with them and in our case eternity!
Micah is such a wonderful man. We have been through a lot together in our 3 short years. We have gotten married, bought our first home, looked forward with great anticipation to adding children to our family, learned more about the importance of Heavenly Father's timing, went to India for a friend's wedding (an experience of a life time....I wouldn't have gone with anyone else!), went through the adoption process together, found out we were pregnant just one month after we were approved as an adoptive couple, gone through our first pregnancy together, and now in less than 2 weeks we are preparing to welcome our first child into our family!!
It has been amazing. And I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father who knew EXACTLY what I needed when He sent Micah into my life! He has been such a great example to me and I am grateful for the love and the friendship that we share! I am excited to take this next big journey with him too! He is going to be such a great dad to our little Emily! Happy 3rd Anniversary Darling, I love you TONS....not just a teensy:)
2005 ~Just Married...and SO EXCITED!!!
2005~Cutting the Cake at our Charlottesville Reception!!
2006~We Spent our 1 year Anniversary in VA Beach, since it was so close to ODU and my graduation was the next day!!
2007 ~In Lieu of an "actual" anniversary trip, I flew out to spend a few days with Micah in Alaska as he finished up his 5 week business trip! We had a BLAST together! Turns out he only had to work for 1/2 of a day after I arrived and we got to play for the rest of the time!
2007 ~ One of our Play Days we decided to take a Sea Life Cruise in Seward, Alaska!
2007 ~And of course we can't forget India... another big trip of 2007! Here we are enjoying some coconut water!!!
2008~ Shortly after we found out we were having a baby!! We are so excited!
2008 ~ Here is the latest picture of us taken at Thanksgiving! Still happy, still in love and still excited about all that we have been through, all that we are going through, and all that we will get to go through together! Thanks for loving me the way that you do, Micah Cordon, my heart is yours for always!!
1 comment:
Great Post. If only the world could seek such good things. Wow what a place to live...love ya both....dad
Post a Comment