Micah has been the most amazing husband for me these past 3 years, and throughout this pregnancy he has truly been there for me every step of the way. Even though the last week has pretty much consisted of "honey, I am nervous again" and then him telling me how everything will be fine, and that once little Emily comes I will be so excited... and the speech continues - always the same, but always just as genuine of a reassurance as the first time I sought the reassurance!
It is so hard to believe that tomorrow at this time we will be sitting in the hospital holding our little baby girl! We have such a wonderful, loving and kind Heavenly Father who is truly there for us at the exact moment we need him.
We invited my parents up for dinner tonight and we also asked Keith (Dooders) if he would mind giving both Micah and I a priesthood blessing. The spirit in our living room was so strong tonight during both of those blessings that I truly felt that Heavenly Father was speaking directly to me and to Micah. I have a testimony of the power of the priesthood and I know that power is real and true and directly from our Heavenly Father. I am so blessed that Micah also holds and honors his priesthood and that Emily and I will be blessed to have that wonderful power in our home through Micah's worthiness and devotion to His Father in Heaven.
Tonight Micah and I had fun with our last photo shoot before Emily arrives! We took SO MANY pictures! Here are just a few that show us hours before becoming parents and meeting our first baby girl!
Me at 38 weeks and 6 days pregnant!
7 comments:
Holly, best wishes! I am thinking of you and cannot wait to hear how everything goes! It has been so much fun to keep in touch with you through this time, and all our emails have been such fun reminders for me of why I love being a mother, and just how remarkable the whole birth experience is! You are going to be a fantastic mother. Emily is blessed indeed.
You're in my prayers. All will be well. Love you!
Aaahhh, GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!! You two are in my prayers. Can't wait to hear the official news! Please let me know if you need anything!
I love that last picture! I'll be waiting for my phone to ring tomorrow! We'll be thinking of you and can't wait to see the first pictures. I hope you get some sleep tonight;)
Good luck! We'll be praying that everything goes smoothly! And don't worry. Everything will be amazing. It'll be the best day of your life...so far. :)
I am so dang excited for you!!! You, Micah, and Emily will be in my prayers. I can't wait to see pictures of little Emily!
I'm so excited for you guys! We'll be praying that everything goes well and I'm sure it will.
Looking forward to seeing pictures of little Emily.
good luck little gray family! we're thinking about you and know you are in good hands. (we love dr. w!) can't wait to see little emily...
Post a Comment