I'm sure you have all been anticipating the photos of our daughter, Emily, who was born this morning at 10:15AM. Holly was nervous about the operation, but she emerged with flying colors. She went in to the operating room a little before 10AM, and Emily saw the light by 10:15!
Without further delay, here are some photos!
Birth can be a scary and exciting time.

But once you get warmed up it's not so bad.

Cock your head to the left for this one - the happy parents with their 5-minute old miracle.

Our daughter is so precious - Holly and I are happier then we have ever been.

Emily showing off her two blue eyes.

Mommy and baby are doing great - just a little tired.

Our little miracle, warming under the heat lamp, just before her bath.

Another shot of the happy family.

4 generations - Clockwise
Mema,
Mommers, Mommy, and Emily.

For the record, Emily was born at 7 pounds and 19.5 inches long/tall. Holly and I feel so blessed by our Father in Heaven. Emily is truly a miracle sent from Heaven.
18 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! she is so beautiful! i can not wait to meet her in person! thank you micha for doing the post. i am happy to hear everyone is doing well.
She is absolutely Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so glad everything went well. Rest up and enjoy your new baby! Can't wait to meet her.
SHE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS!!!! Congratulations! So exciting!
Wow! Wooohoo! Now the fun can really begin. Congratulations Holly and Micah..and Emily.
what a sweet little girl - congratulations! she is so cute and now that i've seen pictures i can't wait to see her in person! hope your recovery continues to go well - thanks for keeping us updated!
She is truly beautiful! I love that she sucks her thumb! I have to say, that will come in very nice for you! I wish Asher was a thumb sucker, he would sleep better. I have to tell you both, I am so happy for you! So happy that I have a huge, dorky grin on my face and tears in my eyes! Yay for you and your faith and optimism. Yay for Emily, she is so lucky to have been so wanted for so long. Get some sleep tonight, Holly!!
Congratulations! She is gorgeous! Such a precious little pink bundle. So glad everything went well!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you two!
You guys! She is so beautiful!! I am so excited for you and so glad that things went smoothly! I can't wait to meet little Emily. Get some rest and see you guys soon...all THREE of you!! :)
Congratulations to Holly, Micah, and Emily! She's gorgeous!
I'm so glad she's here and safe and that the operation was successful! We love you guys!
Oh, Holly! YOu did it, you did it! She's here! And she's beautiful. Welcome to the world, Emily Marie! I am so happy for you and Micah. Take good care and know that we love you and are just so thrilled with this happy, happy news. I'll be in touch soon. Give your little girl a squeeze for me!
Aww, she's so cute! Let me know when I can come see her.
Even though I was with you through the whole day of this monumental event, words can not express my great appreciation for the experience or the opportunity to love another little girl. Just thinking of what I might say in this little note brings forth a well spring of blurred vision to my eyes, and an outpouring of love from my heart. I hope you know how much I love all three of you.....dooders
Congratulations!!!! She is beautiful!
I am so happy for you three! What a wonderful gift to have for the New Year of 2009! Also, I am very proud of you for thinking of our Father Joseph E. Meeks, who was the birth date 12/29, to have this little one on his day he was born. That was very loving to honor your Grand Father and Great Grand Father, if he was here he would be proud of you! I know he is here in spirt!
I am so glad you asked me to stay in Va to share your happy experience. I don't want to leave to go back to Florida, but I will be back soon and can't wait to see her again.
All my Love and Best Wishes@
Great Aunt Gail!
Hooray! She is such a beautiful gal, just as we knew she would be. You all look so good & so thrilled that she is here. I'm glad to hear everything went well & am excited to meet Emily in person soon! Call if you need ANYTHING!
Emily is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am so happy for you all!!!! Keep the pictures coming!!!
Post a Comment