Friday, January 9, 2009

Our Cute Little Emily!

Here are a few more photos of some of Emily's firsts and then a few of her just looking cute (as she always does!). We decided yesterday, since it was sunny out and the rain had stopped, that it would be a good day to take Emily out for her first walk! Plus, she was a bit fussy yesterday morning and was having trouble napping so we thought some fresh air would do her good! And sure enough no sooner had we gotten her all bundled up and outside she was fast asleep on Daddy's chest!


We love this little snow suit that Mommers and Dooders gave Emily! It makes her look like such a big girl, even though in reality she is all scrunched up inside of the suit! That is her favorite way to be. She is our little slinky....anytime she is not swaddled she starts out all stretched out but within minutes she is scrunched up tighter than a little slinky!


We went for another walk today and she loved it again, although we really don't think she knew we were walking because as soon as she got all settled into the carrier she was snoozing the whole time! But the fresh air works wonders and she is sleeping away as I write this!


Here are a few more pictures, we hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed taking them!


Snug as a bug in a rug ready for her first walk with Mommy and Daddy!



Emily after the walk was over!




Here is a picture we took last night after she had finished eating! She was so content she was sleeping practically sitting up~we love her little hands!


"No more pictures please, I need my beauty rest!".

7 comments:

Ellie said...

Fresh air is always nice- today is beautiful. As long as the sun is out and there's no wind- I'm good to go. I'm glad she likes the front carrier. Mine was a lifesaver for Emma. She didn't like being in the stoller so shopping was much easier with the front carrier. We can't wait to meet Emily next weekend!

Ruth said...

Haha! She looks so funny in that snow suit. It is huge on her!

Shawna B. said...

She is just so beautiful. You and Micah are wonderful parents! It's so much fun to take your child outside - I think fresh air is always good for kids (and parents, too!).

Jen said...

The snowsuit picture makes me laugh...is there really a baby in there? What a cutie.

Kimberly Porter said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! The one in the snowsuit made me laugh out loud! She looks so tinsy in it. It really won't be long until it's too snug!

Will you e-mail me your address? I have a present for Emily!

Jonesy said...

I didn't even see her in that snowsuit. I thought it was just a picture to show off the cute outfit! I'm hoping that's what people will say when I have this baby and all my clothes are too big. Haha ya right!

Emily said...

She is so tiny!! You can barely tell she is in there! I love it!