Here are some of the new things she has started to do in the past month:
* She has taken her first ride in her Johnny Jumper and LOVES it!! (Check Out the video at the bottom too!)
As you can see their friendship has deepened in the past 5 months.......Here they are, friends forever in their 6 month photo!
And here they were together for their 1 month photo shoot! They have both come a long way!!
* She has finally learned to roll over from her tummy to her back...she did in for the 1st time on Memorial Day!
* She really enjoys eating her solid foods! Some of her favorites include: Watermelon, Oranges, Baby Food (Applesauce, Pears and Apples and Chicken are her favorites right now!)
* She is still a power sleeper. She will usually sleep from 8:30pm until anywhere between 9-10:30am the next morning straight thru! And right now she takes a 2-3 hour nap sometime during the day! Unless of course it is Sunday and then everything gets thrown off, because there is too much going on at church for her to even consider sleeping then!
I think that sums up her 6th month! We fall more and more in love with her each and every day! She makes every day brighter! We are thrilled to be the parents of such a loving, sweet, fun-spirited, serious (at times) little princess! Enjoy the pictures from our 6 month photo shoot!
Emily and Daddy out by Our GIGANTIC Butterfly Bush!
7 comments:
Yes! Time flys very fast, especially when you enjoy doing something. During these times you just do not want it to stop.....and so the clock ticks on.
Happy 6 month birthday to Emily today, may all her wishes come true.
Love
Mom
Just thought I'd let you know that when I was reading your blog and Ryan walked in he said, "wow! They sure have a beautiful baby! ". I agree! Welcome to 6 months!
Well looks like Emily is doing ok in her jumper. Not sure I would have much more control that she does based on the laws of physics and my balance issues, but she is doing just fine, and is as always a real cutie pie.....love Dooders
What adorable pictures! She is so cute. I actually saw Emily at conference, Dooders was walking with her. Wish I would have ran into you guys, sorry I missed you...Great job! You two are wonderful parents.
It really is amazing how time flies. I'm glad that she and bear became friens after all - what a cute picture!
She will change so much in next 6 months- it's so fun. I love the pictures of laughing with the bear.
She is so beautiful! I love her little green dress!
Post a Comment