Just a little clip to show off our little Sweet "P"'s latest skill! Emily had been sitting by herself for about 2 weeks now. And she is getting really good at it!!
I know I'm biased, but DANG she's cute....almost tried to grab her in the video when it looked like she was falling backwards...I know she was far from the edge but looked a little scary from this point...love you all...dooders
she is really happy and Brandon seems just perfect for her. I am so happy. It seems like forever that I have been praying she would find him... turns out he found her, which is just the way it should be!
5 comments:
I know I'm biased, but DANG she's cute....almost tried to grab her in the video when it looked like she was falling backwards...I know she was far from the edge but looked a little scary from this point...love you all...dooders
Adorable! I love her raspberrys. :) The nose-dive was cute too. Graceful, even! She has such a smile!!
That video could not be cuter! Look at her cute face! You can just tell she is so sweet and has such a gentle spirit!
adorable!! congratulations emily:)
what a big girl!! She really is growing up!
Diana is ladyofnarnia@yahoo.com or on facebook.
she is really happy and Brandon seems just perfect for her. I am so happy. It seems like forever that I have been praying she would find him... turns out he found her, which is just the way it should be!
Post a Comment