Thursday, August 13, 2009

Emily's Announcement!!

We have been a little pre-occupied lately and unable to post a whole lot. Well since we have taken a while to get around to it, we will just let Emily tell you!!

That's right! We are expecting another baby. We are due in the middle of March. We are nervous and excited all at the same time. Two babies under two seems a little frightening to me when I really think about it! Any helpful hints or advice would be greatly appreciated:)
Life has been going well. We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat last week and see our little lima bean on an ultrasound. I have been pretty nauseated, but that is to be expected. Thank goodness for "Sea Bands" they work wonders!! We will keep you all updated as the days and weeks pass. Hope this post finds everyone doing well!!

8 comments:

Lexie said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for all of you!

shawna b. said...

Oh, HAPPY DAY! Many congratulations! I am thrilled for you. I have no advice - just lots of good wishes for a healthy, happy pregnancy. Such a lucky baby!

The Prices said...

HOORAY!!! I am so excited for you guys!!

Kimberly Porter said...

That is great news! I bet you are thrilled! You are a great mommy and I'm sure you'll figure things out quickly.

Jonesy said...

Woot woot! I'm crossing my fingers for a boy, but you guys make pretty cute girls.

Kaylyn Meador said...

That is seriously so exciting you guys!!! And we're right there with you! Ha!! I know you already talked to my mom, so I think you know the news, but we're expecting too...due in the middle of February. Very exciting!!!

So I hope the nausea eases up soon! That's the pits...but at least it's for a good cause!

Crystal said...

You are crazy girl! Feast or famine, I tell you, feast of famine.

Congratulations, you are just so blessed and clearly, Miss Em is going to have so much fun surrounded by love!!

Emily said...

What a wonderful blessing! I am obviously behind on your blog news! That is so exciting!