I love being a mommy! Other than being a wife and being married to my best friend in the world, there is seriously no greater blessing! And for as long as we tried to start our family, to be in this moment right now pregnant with our second daughter, is a total blessing and I am so grateful for it!
Lately I have been going into Emily's room a lot and trying to envision all the changes that are soon going to be taking place in there! Sometimes I get really excited and other times I get nervous!! But I know that Heavenly Father will be there to help me and Micah out as their Mommy and Daddy every step of the way.....we just need to be ready to listen and Do what we need to Do!
For now, we are just getting ready for Emily's first Thanksgiving and Christmas, particularly at this time, I am overwhelmed with how blessed we are! Hope everyone enjoys a good Thanksgiving this week with Family and Friends!
Here I am with the fall foliage as a backdrop at 23 weeks!!
4 comments:
It is good to see that ALL 3 girls are growing, a blessing indeed.
Love Mom
You look great Holly! Can't wait to see that Emmy! She's getting to be more fun each time I see her. And we all can't wait to meet Miss Haley!
love ya
Holly, you are going to have so much fun with your girls! I think it's wonderful that Emily and Haley will have each other as sisters- a huge blessing. I don't know what I would do without my sisters! I am so happy for you, Holly.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and Micah and your girls! :)
You are such a good mommy! What a lucky family to have you!
Post a Comment