It was also fun to see him and Emily interacting. He was so excited to meet her that he came out to the car to meet us. She hesitantly let him carry her inside and she would play with him on and off throughout the evening. Just let them play together a couple of more times and I am sure he will be her new best friend!
Brody is such a good guy and it is so good to have him back home for a little while. And hopefully he will be able to be in town when our little Haley is born. He is so cute with little kids, I can't wait to see him hold our tiny newborn.
Here are just a few pictures from our night together.....
Sharing a Happy Moment together!

When Emily needs a little comfort and Mommy and Daddy aren't too close by, a little lovin' from "Lilly Mae, the frog" and she is good to go again!

Group Shot in front of Mema's Mantle! The only person missing was Dooders, who had to go and teach a class at the American Red Cross tonight!
(From Left to Right: Tede, Me, Emily, Brody, Micah, Mema and Mom)

When Emily needs a little comfort and Mommy and Daddy aren't too close by, a little lovin' from "Lilly Mae, the frog" and she is good to go again!
Group Shot in front of Mema's Mantle! The only person missing was Dooders, who had to go and teach a class at the American Red Cross tonight!
(From Left to Right: Tede, Me, Emily, Brody, Micah, Mema and Mom)
1 comment:
WHAT A GREAT PICTURE OF THE FAMILY. I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE THE FAMILY TOGETHER. BRODY IS ALL SMILES. I CAN TELL HE HAS MISSED THE FAMILY. HE IS VERY EXCITED TO SEE EMILY. HOW SWEET! I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN IN THE PICTURE.
AUNT GAIL
Post a Comment