It was a great trip, always full of adventure as we travel with our two little girls!! We won't even mention the excitement that comes along with them sleeping in new places:) We even brought Haley's pack-n-play with us and she still felt it necessary to scream until midnight! I am telling you that little baby can protest when she wants to!! Emily did pretty well adjusting. She only screamed for about 5 minutes and then she was out for the night!
Also on that Saturday we got to spend a few hours playing with our nieces and nephews (the girls' cousins) while Nathan and Sarah went to the temple:) There were some pretty crazy moments as we did our best to take care of 7 children!! Overall, everyone was obedient and we had a good time together! And most importantly Nathan and Sarah had a nice time at the temple together!! (And we got to go back the next weekend and they watched our girls while we went to the temple!).
Now for some pictures from overnight trip!
Emily playing with her cousin, Abigail! Gotta get the lamb all ready for a ride!
Haley Looking Up from her Tummy!
That Smile Melts My Heart!
Another Cute One!
I Love Haley's Toes!
Such a Good Girl and So Happy to Have Her Picture Taken!
Emily wasn't quite in the mood to smile, but she is still as beautiful as ever!
I love this! I wonder what she was thinking about?
No comments:
Post a Comment