Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our House is Coming Together Nicely!

This past week as we have gone to our new home we have watched how the workers have been so diligently working on the drywall! There are a lot of steps that go into dry walling, Micah and I had no idea! So, the inside walls are still in that process, while the outside is progressing too! Two things that are new from the outside are #1 We have a door for our upper porch now, which I LOVE and #2 The roof of the upper porch is almost complete, except for painting. Overall, our house is looking really nice. And we just confirmed yesterday that we will close on our new home on Friday August 20, 2010 and our closing attorney's office will be Tucker Griffin Barnes (where I used to work as a receptionist up until Emily was born in December of 2008!). A lot of work to be done, but in the end it will be so worth it!!

Haley and I in front of our house!!

Another View of the Roof and the porches (and if you zoom in you can see the upper porch door too!)


2 comments:

Micah Gray said...

I especially like the photo with you and Haley in it. I'm sure you meant to say Friday, August 20th, as opposed to Tuesday. Anyway, it's exciting to see the house take shape and become more detailed and beautiful.

ingrid said...

Wow!! Very exciting! I love this house:))