This post is written mainly for me. To remind me of some of these cute moments later down the road, whether it be next week when things get busy and I feel like I am going to go crazy, or years down the road when Emily and Haley are bigger and aren't as pleased with the "simplest pleasures in life". I want to remember the moments of "right now".
Emily is still in the phase where she likes to wear Mommy's Shoes. It doesn't matter which pair it is, if it is not in the closet you can bet she will try them on and walk around to make sure they okay:)
Haley is in a Mommy Phase too! I have to say even though Mommyhood is very trying at times I am grateful for the time that I get to spend with my precious girls. They are so full of love....it warms my heart to see the joy in their eyes!! I love the sound Haley makes whenever she sees me come around the corner and I love to hear Emily look at me and say "love you mama"!
But enough sappy stuff for now. Basically life is good, even though sometimes it is hard. And I am extremely grateful for the blessing that I have to be a wife and a Mommy!
Happy Emily after she lined all of her cheerios up in a row!
4 comments:
Cutest girls ON THE PLANET! Love Em' to pieces!
Aww! Toby loves shoes too! So glad you have your camera back, I miss keeping up with you!
Love the video of Emily, she is growing up fast. She is just as cute as can be.
Love
Great Aunt Gail
they're getting so big!
Post a Comment