When we went to Mimmi and Dooders' house this past Tuesday to play it seemed like Eliza, Colton, and Gracie were all obsessed with building a fort! So, naturally the girls got excited, joined in and had a Blast!!
Yesterday, however, they decided (for the first time) to take it upon themselves at home to build their own!! And here they are inside of it!!

They took ALL of their toys from the living room along with some pillows, a couple of boxes and even the toys bins ( I mean they left NO TOYS behind!) and they made themselves a cozy little fort to play in!! And they LOVED it! I know the building and the playing took them well over an hour!! And it was Great to watch because not only did they use their imaginations but they worked together to make it happen WITHOUT my help!! And as a parent, I love being able to catch glimpses of them working on a project together and building their bond between each other in the process. It was so cute to hear them talking to each other and taking on different tasks to get their fort to completion!! I was worried that they were going to get super bored at home since we didn't go anywhere yesterday, but they didn't they had a BLAST staying home and playing together and I did too!!!
1 comment:
Looks like a great day. I didn't even notice Emily's hair in these pics- good job with the re-styling:)
Post a Comment