Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sporting the Cute Clothes!!

I almost forgot that I had uploaded these photos, but one day last week AFTER I got all of the kiddos dressed for the day, I happened to noticed that they all had shirts on that said something either about Mommy or Daddy! I thought that was pretty cute and something that wouldn't happen every day....then I did something else that also wouldn't happen every day....I attempted a photo shoot with all 3 of them by myself:) Oh and believe me throughout that whole experience, which somehow probably lasted about 20 minutes, I got some super funny pictures (which I guess is to be expected with three kiddos three years old and under)! It was good times for me and definitely something I wanted to have recorded for years to come!! Life is good, and so are these photos!!! Enjoy!!

Our Little Ethan Micah at 7 weeks old!

Big Sister, Emily, always trying to make him feel better when he is sad:)

Haley, being such a funny girl!! Dad's Lucky Charm:)

Our Silly Little Adorable Emily!! Loving her Mommy:)

The Beginning of the Trio Photos!!

Everyone doing their own thing!

I Love how Ethan and Emily are having a bonding moment in this one!

Almost THE ONE, until Haley's Elbow had an itch:) And then it was time to move on to the next activity!!

No comments: