Micah here. You can thank Holly for begging me to complete this survey that someone has been calling a game. If it is a game for you, don't let me take away the fun.
3 joys
1. Being married to my sweet-heart, Holly Marie Gray.
2. Reading the scriptures first thing in the morning.
3. Anticipating becoming a dad.
3 fears
1. That I might sabotage my own succeed.
2. Diapers, diapers, and more diapers.
3. That I am missing out on all the fun.
3 Obsessions/Collections
I don't collect things, but I have several obsessions:
1. Minimizing my negative impact on my surroundings.
2. Hanging on to magazines because I haven't read them.
3. Brushing my teeth right after I eat.
3 goals
I have none at present. But I guess I'll take this guilt trip/opportunity to put my visions and unwritten plans into writing.
1. Compose and record my first song next month.
2. Retire by age 35. Quit my job and do what I really love.
3. Be the means of bringing some soul unto Christ.
3 Facts about Me
1. I love athleticism, martial arts, dance, and gymnastics.
2. I am patient.
3. Though it is regretful, I have a proud heart.
Since I don't believe in propogating "games" that I would rather pass up, I am going to break the rules and not tag anyone else.
1 comment:
Well Micah, I can see you were really excited about laying your soul out for the world to see. Did learn a little about you though, and I guess that is part of "The Game" Love ya don't watch too many kung fu movies, love keith
Post a Comment