Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Few More Fun Tidbits about the Grays!!

(Just had to add a picture for fun)
Us in India, November 2007, All Decked Out in our Indian Attire

Here are a few more fun facts about Micah and I:) (My answers are first and Micah's are second...but that is pretty obvious)Hope you enjoy reading, and that you get to learn a little bit more about us through this post. Life is good. Keep Smiling and Always Know that You are Loved!!


4 random things I like about my husband:

~His Bendy Thumbs
~The way he talks likes the King of the Lemurs to make me laugh - and it works EVERY TIME!
~The fact that he goes with me to ALL of my OB appointments without any questions or hesitations
~The way he reads Harry Potter to me and does all the different voices


4 movies that I would watch more than once:
~Titanic
~My Best Friend's Wedding
~The Notebook
~The Holiday
** I am a total sucker for any Romantic Comedy!! Surprise Surprise!!**



4 tv shows I watch:
(I really don't watch much tv, but when I do get the chance here's what I like:)
~ American Idol ( I do make time for this one whether I really have the time or not:)
~Don't Forget the Lyrics
~Friends
~Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader



4 places that I have been:
~Utah
~Washington State
~Alaska
~INDIA:)


4 people who e-mail me regularly:
~My Sweet Husband, Micah (It is so fun to get emails from him periodically during the day!!)
~My Sister-in-Law, Ruth
~My Aunt, Tede
~And of course I have my BLOGS that I check regularly which help me stay in the loop with other people that I care about:)



4 favorite foods:
~ Macaroni & Cheese (in a box, homemade....it doesn't matter....my Mema used to fix it for me for lunch every day when I younger and I NEVER got tired of it:)
~ Spaghetti (When I was living at home, me and my two older brothers took turns cooking dinner for the family one night a week, and when my night rolled around everyone knew it was what it was going to be.......SPAGHETTI
~Right now (as a pretty permanent pregnancy craving) I LOVE Baked Potato Chips!!
~Banana Smoothies (with milk, a little protein powder and sometimes some cherry juice) - another pregnancy food



4 places that I would like to visit:
~ Hawaii
~ Australia
~ Italy (I want to go back with Micah so that he can show me all around and teach me about the culture)
~ I can't really think of a 4th place right now, I am really a home-body at heart...so I like our home in our small town of Ruckersville!! (I am sure that comes as a big shock to most of you!)



4 things that I am looking forward to in the coming year:
~ Having our first baby!!
~ Going on Vacations
~ Being a Stay-At-Home Mom and taking care of our baby!!
~ Spending Time with my Micah



Now my turn:

4 random things I like about my wife:
~ Her cute smile
~ Her nice, small feet
~ The way that she laughs when she has just made a fool out of herself (a rare occurance)
~ Her positive attitude


4 movies that I would watch more than once:
~ Singing in the Rain
~ Star Wars 'A New Hope'
~ Back to the Future
~ Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade


4 tv shows I watch:
~ That's easy. I don't watch any. But to be fair, these are ones that I have watched in the past:
~ Dark Angel (Most episodes)
~ Star Treck - The Next Generation (A lot of episodes)
~ Night Rider (A few episodes)
~ The Cosby Show (A few episodes)


4 places that I have been:
~ Niagra Falls
~ Rome
~ New Delhi
~ The Alps

4 people who e-mail me regularly:
~ Holly (naturally)
~ Ben (for my church calling)
~ That's about it. Most of my e-mails are not from actual people. Now that's a scarry thought.

4 favorite foods:
~ Pasta al pesto
~ Homemade Salsa (all different kinds)
~ Lasagna
~ Macaroni and Cheese (The list could go on and on)

4 places that I would like to visit:
~ The Grand Canyon
~ Florence, Italy
~ Australia
~ Ireland

4 things that I am looking forward to in the coming year:
~ Having our first child / becoming a dad
~ Building a shed
~ Recording my first song
~ Trying new dinner recipes

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun to learn a few more things about the Grays! What a great couple you are! I will always remember you telling me about your India trip, Holly, and for hard I laughed when I heard about all your adventures. No one tells a story like you!

I was so sad I didn't get to see you while I was in C-ville. Next time! :)

Crystal said...

That was fun to read!! Thanks for that! Good luck waiting until your ultrasound tomorrow! The anticipation is so hard sometimes. I am one voting you will have a girl- I can hardly wait to hear!

Anonymous said...

Micah, when you go to Ireland YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! haha.

Arielle said...

What were you doing in India?!?

The Prices said...

Thanks for answering my tag. It looks like we have the same taste in movies--so I might have to drag you to see "Twilight" with me in November. Heidi already said she wanted to go!