.....little baby GIRL!!! We could not be more excited:) The ultra sound went great today! It was the first time that we got to see our sweet little baby moving around.....and she was definitely moving today! Although she was extremely shy of the camera (either that or frustrated with all the poking and prodding!!) because it took the doctor quite a while to get her to turn around so that we could get a front view of her and have a look at her in 3D.
It was such an amazing experience. I was in awe the whole time that this little moving baby was living, breathing and growing inside of my tummy! Going to the ultra sound today DEFINITELY made it even more real, and unreal at the same time - the fact that we are actually going to have a little baby coming into our family in just a few short months! It is also hard to believe that we are already 22 weeks along! "Time Flies on Wings of Lightening" sometimes. We are doing the best we can to cherish the little moments together. After our ultra sound at 9am, I had my regular check up at 10:30 (which we were a little late for). All seems to be going well there too! We got to hear her heartbeat again and it sounds just as strong as ever!
After our appointments were over (since Micah and I both had the day off from work) we were off to buy our first baby outfit and of course we were in search of PINK!! So we went to 3 stores and finally found the perfect pink pants suit!! It is going to look absolutely darling on her!
The rest of the day we were able to relax and have dinner with Mommers and Dooders (and Jessie L. came over too, so that she could celebrate our good news). We kept the gender of our girl a secret until dinner time, which wasn't easy. Then we brought in a cute little bag with the pink outfit wrapped up inside. Mommers and Dooders opened it together and saw that it was pink! It was so much fun!
So, we know that ultrasound photos aren't the best of quality, and they won't mean as much to you as they do to us, but here are some of the best ones that we got.





14 comments:
Yea!!! I voted for girl- just had a feeling:) The pictures are really cute. Have fun with your shopping!
YAY YAY YAY!! You guys are going to be soooooooo good as parents to a precious baby girl. I am so excited for you!!
Hooray!!! Let's hear it for little girls!!! We are so excited to hear the wonderful news!
Sydney
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting all day for this news! Hooray, hooray for the Grays! Such a lucky little lady to come to you. I am thrilled for you - tickled PINK! Many congratulations and lots of love!
YES !! I voted girl too!!
I can't wait! I am so happy for
you both! Now what is her name?
Love you all!
Aunt Bea
Hooray! I'm so excited for you and your little girl. Any names yet? You know that we think little girls are so much fun! What a lucky little princess to come to your home!
SO THRILLED FOR YOU!!!! Girls are wonderful! YAY!!!!
Oh yay!!!! Your pictures are adorable! I love the one of her sweet little foot! Hope you're feeling good.
I thought it was gonna be a girl. Congrats, guys!
What's up...no name, does that mean it might change from Emily to something else before the big day. Love ya Dad and Mom
Horray for little girls!!!! I am so happy for you and that Clara will have a little girlfriend to play with someday! (:
She's already looking gorgeous like her momma! Though, she must get her big feet from her, um, sorry Micah, dad!? Love u guys!
Jess
Holly!! I am so excited for you guys!! Isn't the ultrasound just the BEST!??! I loved it! So congrats! It's so fun to shop for and dress up little girls! AAAH! I am so glad for you guys! Congrats again!
Congratulations! All that sugar and spice will make your home even sweeter! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment