Hi Everyone!
Micah and I have been contemplating making our blog private for some time. And one of the main reasons that we didn't in the beginning was because of our adoption profile and that we had our blog linked to that. But now with the upcoming arrival of our little Emily and with the wisdom of some of our dear blogging friends and experiences they have had recently we have decided to go ahead and make ours private now.
So, if you are reading this and would like to keep up with the comings and goings of the Gray Family we would love for you to as well. Just leave us a comment (if we already have your email address) or send us an email or give us a call if we don't and we will be more than happy to add you to our Private Party! We are looking to make the switch over on Wednesday- so contact us before then:)
Love,
Holly and Micah
15 comments:
Please count us in!
I want in the party too! I don't know if you have my email address or not. Let me know if you need it.
Please keep us on your list.
~Krissy
I would like to still see your blog after it goes private.
please add us
Please keep us part of the Gray Family party!
of course me as well!
Add me to the list, of course:)
Please count me in,too!
me too! emeems@hotmail.com
Don't forget us! No way am I missing out on any of the wild and wonderful adventures of the Gray family!
hmm...I think I'll opt out. Just kidding.
Please include us in your par-tay!!
Thanks,
Sydney
please add me to the list:)
thank you.
Ingrid
Thanks miss Holly!
Love ya!
Post a Comment