Thursday, January 15, 2009

Exercising with Daddy!

We had a fun night last night! We had a yummy dinner delivered by our dear friends, the Morses. Since dinner wasn't coming until 6, Micah and I thought we would squeeze in a little exercising before! And since Emily had slept most of the day, as she traveled with Mommy and Mommers and Dooders to Waynesboro, she was awake and ready for some action so Micah decided to use her as his weight lifting work out!! It was too cute of a sight for me to pass up so I had to pause and snap some photos and a cute little video!


Also I wanted to add in a little update on our family and how things have been going, as this is Micah's 4th day back at work since Emily was born! Micah is a tired but dedicated daddy, so work is moving along although he says his eyes are a little heavier since he has been back at work than before! He is a great help to me. He usually gets little Emily up at night and changes her diaper before he gives her to me to feed. Then afterwards we take turns as to who burps her and puts her back down, so things are working out well so far!

Emily and I are adjusting to life at home together! We pretty much have a morning schedule down, which is nice, and in the afternoons I spend a lot of time thinking up new ideas to keep her awake so that sleeping will be better in the wee hours of the morning for all 3 of us! But so far she is doing well and only waking up twice at night~and this morning after daddy left I put her in bed with me and we snuggled up to enjoy the rest of her morning nap together! Man, let me tell you she is a little heater! We were so nice and toasty it was hard to wake up, but I knew our little angel needed to eat so I pulled us both out of bed and got her dressed, and now she is content with her cute outfit and a full tummy!

Being a mom is definitely challenging, but having a sweet little bundle to look at, hug, kiss, snuggle up to, watch smile, and just to have fun with makes it all worth it! I love my new career as a stay at home mom!

Now here are a few pictures and the cute video that I got last night of my cute exercising duo! Enjoy!



Little Miss Wide Eyes Marching with Daddy!



Now she's all close and snuggly ~ snoozing away as Daddy continues to March!


Love the Open Eyes & the way she holds her tiny little hands!
Just when we thought her eyes couldn't get any wider....

Out for the count! A successful exercise workout!

Daddy and Emily Exercising together!


4 comments:

Keith-n-Kim said...

Some gov't officials may consider that child abuse???? Glad she is able to exercise with you.....love me

Anonymous said...

Your creativity is one of the many things I love about you two and you always try to include the whole family in what ever you are doing! Keep up the good work and the early exercise routine for Emily, she might be a fitness guru one day.
Love!
Mom

Emily said...

You guys are so cute and Emily is so adorable!!!! You can just tell she is so sweet!

Kimberly Porter said...

You guys are awesome and Emily is getting more and more beautiful with each new day!