She was a pretty good sport and even though she didn't really appreciate me taking her clothes on and off so many times, I think she really enjoyed her bows, shoes, and adorable outfits! She makes some of the cutest faces and has some of the funniest expressions! It is so much fun having a little baby around to play with! Although it is hard work at times, she is a great baby and is blessing our lives and teaching us so much with each new day!
It's hard to believe she is 3 weeks old!! Micah and I have noticed her starting to "fill out" a little more! She weighed 7 pounds when she was born, and dropped down to 6 pounds and 3 ounces by the time she went in for a four-day checkup, and today she weighs 7 pounds 2 ounces! We are excited that she has reached and surpassed her birth weight! We were a little worried when we went to her first doctor's visit because they said she had lost 12% of her birth weight, and they only like to see them lose around 10%. But apparently there was nothing to worry about because our little Emily is doing perfectly! I think her 3 favorite things to do right now are eat, sleep and poop! However she is becoming more aware and alert, and she LOVES to stare at things! She is truly a princess and the most precious little gift from Heavenly Father we could have imagined!
Now here are some pictures from our fashion show....Enjoy!!!
What a little Angel!
3 comments:
You keep this up she may think her career will be modeling???? So cute, zI like the 1st pic best...really captures her personality as I see it....love me
What a cute little girl. I really need to figure out a time to come see her.
I love it!!! The background looks like she is floating on a pink cloud! She is so cute and so are the outfits!
Post a Comment