After the talking was over they decided to look around and they found out they were sitting in water!! Who knew??
Emily also has a good friend that lives about 5 minutes away... Jenkin. They love to get together and play! They are both fascinated with each other! They like going for walks with their mommies and they like playing on the blanket together. And I found out today that they even enjoy having story time together!!
A Close-Up after she is ready for the day!
Close Up of Jenkin, right before story time! Love his pacifier!!
The 2 little ones enjoying story time together!!
This was taken just after Emily woke up and found out Jenkin was over! She was a little shocked at first, but she warmed up to the idea pretty quickly!
That night we got to go visit with my Dad and Step Mom, and my sister and her little girl were there! So Emily got some more fun cousin time in! Life is so great! Avery loves Emily SO MUCH! She just can't get enough of her. I think Avery thinks that Emily is her very own life sized doll baby! And I absolutely love that she calls her "Emmy"!
"Kisses?"
"No Thanks! But hey, I still love you!"
We also got to go up to NOVA this past weekend. I had everything all packed - I don't think I have ever had the diaper bag more perfectly packed...EVER - and when Micah got off we had some dinner and we were off! The trip up to NOVA was great, Emily was cooperative, traffic was not too bad. But as soon as we pulled into Nathan and Sarah's I realized I FORGOT to put the diaper bag in the car!! I could not believe it, plus I had just placed our first order on diapers.com and was excited that I had saved us so much money, because we had a coupon for $10 off plus free shipping! But that saved money went out the window when we had to head out to the store that night to buy diapers, wipes and formula that was in our diaper bag back in Ruckersville!! And the other down side was that our camera was at home in the diaper bag, which means no pictures from our adventures in NOVA this time around! But that's okay, because at least we learned that lesson early on, and from now on I will be sure to double check for the diaper bag before heading out on any overnight adventures! Life is wonderful, enjoy every amazing adventure, even if you forget the diaper bag along the way!!
5 comments:
Um, the pictures in the pool are SO CUTE!!! I love her sunglasses! Seriously, so adorable! I have thought about getting some for Corin, but I don't think she'll leave them on. Does Emily ever pull them off?
Those pictures in the pool are hilarious! I can see that same picture fast forward 70 years lounging in the pool with sunglasses and big hats! I love them!
Too cute, Holly. What a great mommy you are. Are you supplementing now? I am (really depressed!) only making about 2-4 oz per day now because of the lovely stress I am under... How is all that going for you?
I know how it is forgetting things, it just stinks!
Anyway, it is fun to watch Emily grow up and I think she is one of the happiest, more outgoing babies ever.
LOVE the pool pics. So adorable and cute. I agree, you are a great mother!! Have fun:)
Love the pool pictures, they are such babes hanging out in their bumbos! I also love the picture of Lyd with Emily, thanks for always being such a great sport when I haul my kids over for visiting teaching. Even in Utah, Lyd asked when we could go visiting teaching to Sis. Grays again!
Post a Comment