Mommy and Daddy admiring the 5-minute old baby.
Haley taking a good look at her new surroundings.
Haley was decidedly against bath time.

The new family of four posing for a photo.

Lots of family members came to see the new arrival, including Great Grandma Meeks.

Haley sporting a nice blue bow... Emily's bow, which Emily stealthily removed.

Haley discovering some of the perks of baby life.

Haley and Mommers getting acquainted.

Our main photographer finding her next target.
Overall, it was a great and memorable day. I'm a firm believer that every baby is a miracle, and Haley is no exception. We weren't sure how Emily would react when she met Haley, but she took it quite well. She gave Haley kisses when they met. We have that on video, but you'll have to wait for our next post for that one.
13 comments:
Congratulations!!! What a doll!! I'm so happy for your family!
What a beauty! Welcome, Haley! I have my five month old niece this week and I must say, Asher (17 months) is handling it fine.
They will be fighting over toys before you know it! :). Congratulations, Family of 4!!
Congratulations, you guys! Those two will adore each other--built-in playmates! I'm glad all went well, and you're a lovely family of FOUR! Princess Haley is one lucky little girl. And she's beautiful.
Can't wait to get there this morning to hold her and give her kisses....
these are some great pictures! Congratulations- so glad everything went well. She is beautiful!
Maybe Emily can get some camera tips from our family photography Ellie when she comes in...
Good times are ahead!
Love Mom
Maybe Emily can get some tips with the camera from our family photography Aunt Ellie when she comes in!
Good times are ahead!
Love
Mom
Yay, healthy baby!!
I didn't see any pictures of the Mummis... didn't she go down and visit you all too??
Congratulations! How exciting! Hopefully you'll get that good nights' sleep sooner rather than later:) She is a doll. And I love the pictures from your family photo shoot.
Another beautiful Gray girl! She is precious. When mom told me she got to hold her I was so jealous! Congratlations!
Congrats!! Yippee!! She's beautiful!
Congrats!! She is so beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures
Post a Comment