It is so hard to believe that there is just one more day left until Haley Elizabeth will join the Gray household! We are so excited to FINALLY meet her:) Of course, I am nervous about having two little ones that are so young, but I am hoping that in time we will figure out how things are supposed to go. But for now I am just enjoying these last few days of kicks and squirms inside my tummy before Haley comes out to put her mark on the world! Pregnancy is such an amazing journey to be on and I am so happy that my Father in Heaven has allowed me this opportunity twice in this lifetime already! I love my girls so much and can hardly wait until they are both here together!!
Tonight is our last night at home before Haley arrives. Tomorrow night we are going to spend the night with Mommers and Dooders since we have to be at the hospital at 6AM on Tuesday morning! And since it was our last night at home, we had to have a little photo shoot! And lucky for us, we invited Mommers and Dooders over for dinner and so they were here to help with some of our photos!
Emily looking adorable in her new little pants suit!

Here I am at 38 Weeks and 6 Days pregnant with Haley!

This Mommy can't pass up an opportunity to take a picture with her little Sweet "P"!

Of course, we can't forget about the love of my life either! I love my Micah Cordon!

Precious Family Photo moment! Emily loves to kiss Haley (in Mommy's tummy) and we were excited to finally be able to capture it on the camera!

Our Latest Family Photo!

A little bit later tonight, Emily was excited to help Daddy to a few things on his laptop. As you can see, she takes her computer time VERY SERIOUSLY!
7 comments:
Great photos Holly!!
I'm so excited for you all! Get ready for chaos Holly!!!
Good Luck Holly!! and Congrats with the new house. Exciting times:) I am thinking about you tomorrow.
Take care.
Ingrid
so excited! can't wait to meet little haley...good luck tomorrow!
ps - LOVE the new house! when will you move in?
Yay!!! Hayley is almost here! I love these pictures, they are absolutely precious. Emily has such an adorable grin!! And I LOVE her serious computer face. So cute! You are such a sweet family, we'll be praying all goes well with Haley's arrival and that "adjustment" period afterwards! You are such a great mommy to one and I know you will be an awesome mommy to two!
These pictures are all so cute! Can't wait to see the ones when Hailey is here! (:
Opps--I just realized I spelled Haley wrong--sorry! (:
Post a Comment