Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 18 and Day 19.....Getting and Becoming "Under Roof"

On Friday June 18 and Monday June 21, 2010 the workers managed to get our home "under roof"! I was looking back at the first picture we took of the Hole for our basement and just am amazed at how far our house has come. And that even though as we are in the moment it seems to be moving slowly, when I stepped outside of it for a minute and looked at those pictures this morning, I realized just how far we have come! Because I remember being at the picture of "the hole" and envisioning this time! And it really wasn't too long ago! Anyway.......here are a view pics of our home "getting and becoming under roof"!


Almost there, Just a Few More Boards on the Very Top!

A bit of a Different Angle to Accent the Roof and the Work that has been done on our Porches!

One Side of our Home Completely Under Roof! And our neighbors' home is Completely Done now, doesn't it look fantastic?

The other Side....Looking Nice, Huh?

No comments: