Thursday, June 24, 2010

Granddaddy Day Care!

This Wednesday the girls and I got to go into Mommers and Dooders house to visit with Eliza and we had a special treat, because this week one of their newest cousins, Gracie Kaye, was there to play too! Gracie was born about 8 weeks before Haley. I am so glad we had the chance to play and get to know Gracie a little better. Due to schedules, sicknesses, and the fact that we live about an hour apart, we haven't gotten to see much of Gracie since she has been born!

However, on Wednesday Emily, Haley and Eliza all got to play with Gracie A LOT! Gracie even came equipped with her excersaucer which Emily and Eliza thought was Great! Gracie ate when everyone else ate, pooped when everyone else pooped and even though she only took an afternoon nap of about 30 minutes, I think she got more than anyone else that day!

Haley and Gracie had fun sharing some "baby talk" in their bumbo seats, and some time on the rug together!! It was too precious! I feel like I say this all the time, but I am so grateful that our girls are not too far away from any of their cousins! I know the memories that they are creating and will continue to create together will last a life time, I know they will for me!




The 2 Big Girls trying out the 2 Little Girls Toys!



"Did Someone Mention Snack Time? How do I get out of here?"

Haley and Gracie playing footsie in their bumbo seats!



Gracie got tired of her Bumbo Seat, So Emily came over to try it out!



Emily had seen Eliza getting a piggy back and she wanted to try it out too! But, as you can see, she is not yet a fan of piggy back rides!



Our Happy Little Haley in her Bumbo Seat!




Emily made her way around to try out all the "baby toys" and this one was by far her FAVORITE!


No comments: