Sunday, June 6, 2010

Our Girls LOVE.....

....Bath Time and Dressing up Pretty for Church! We had a fun weekend! On Saturday Micah and I took a CPR/AED class through the American Red Cross. It is always good to get a refresher course on what to do when those emergencies may arise. We both passed our written and skills tests....so we are certified for a year in Child CPR, Adult CPR, and AED. We have been putting off taking one of these classes for quite a while, because they usually use up a good chunk of a Saturday (and this one was no exception), but I feel much better now that it is over and done. At least I am not as panicky that something will happen to one of my kiddos and I won't know what to do. Because even though I am sure I will still be quite nervous if an accident occurs, at least I feel good about knowing the proper steps and actions to take!

After our class we went in to Belvedere, and just took a chance at POSSIBLY being able to meet our future neighbors for the FIRST TIME! We were told that they would be coming by to look at their house some time between 12 and 4pm. We were running late, and arrived at about 3:30 and guess what.....THEY WERE JUST PULLING IN TOO! So, it was great. They seem super nice. They have a little daughter who is just one day older than our little Haley! We are really looking forward to getting to know them better as we move in!

Then on Saturday evening, since both of the girls were filthy we decided to give them both baths! And if it is one thing our girls LOVE it is Bath Time!! So, they are usually very cooperative for pictures during that time too!



Here's Our Little Emily Just after gulping too much water:(


See what I'm Saying? This little girl LOVES Bath Time!

Another Irresistible Shot!!

Love the Soap Beard!


Haley all laid back in her Tub!



Another things our girls really enjoy is dressing up in their fancy dresses on Sunday for church! And I mean why wouldn't they? They look Absolutely adorable in each one! They are such precious little girls and we just can't get enough of their cute personalities that continue to blossom with each passing day!


One more thing that we did this weekend was, we unpacked Haley's 3-6 month clothes! We still haven't gotten them all put away yet, but at least they are out! So on Sunday Haley got to wear a new (to her) pink dress to church! She looked absolutely adorable too!


Another shot of our little "Honey B"!


Then Emily got excited about taking pictures and wanted in on the action too! She adores her little sister!


A Perfect Moment in Time!


I think Emily has something to say!


Another thing Emily LOVES to do is Read! And on this particular Sunday she chose to read the Ensign!


Ooops! I think she missed a page!


No comments: