We went to our house the last time on Saturday morning, so today we were so EXCITED to see ALL OF THE PROGRESS. They set our counter tops and our tile floors (in all the bathrooms and the laundry areas) and they hooked up our rain barrel that we just purchased late last week!
Picture of our Kitchen Counter Tops!!
3 comments:
Your kitchen and bathroom look great! I love the counters and the tile.
So, do you guys have a shower in the master bath, or just that bath tub?
What will you do with the water that collects in the rain barrel?
Holly. I'm so glad you found us. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your house. How luck you will be to have not 1 balcony but 2!!! Oh my! It sure looks beautiful. Are you still in Ruckersville? Glad to hear from you! Love to your little family from ours.
It looks fabulous, you must be so excited to get moved in, it doesn't look like it will be too long now.
Post a Comment