Friday, July 2, 2010

First Time at a Splash Park!

I have been wanting to take the girls to a Splash Park for several weeks now, but I just haven't figured out how to go by myself with my two girls yet! So, lucky for us my mom had off of work today and she suggested that we all head over to one of the splash parks in Charlottesville! I readily agreed and after a crazy morning, we finally got their a little bit after noon!
Emily was skeptical at first, but it didn't take her too long to get the idea of the "splash park" and she was really excited to be there! Still not old enough to want to venture in by herself, but as long as she had someone's hand to hold she was all smiles and ready to splash!! Haley got to spend most of her time at the splash park with Dooders under the shade of a tree...since she isn't old enough to wear sunscreen yet....she was also happy to be outside on this beautiful day!! She LOVES the outdoors!

Now for some pictures of our adventures.....

Such a Cute, Girly Picture of Emily....from her head all the way down to her jelly shoes!
Splashin' with Mommers!

Haley just chillin' in her car seat with our new beach towel as her blanket!

Watching Emily splash was so fun, we had to do it too!

Even though it's not the best picture to see us, I just love the way the water looks!

Haley hangin' with Dooders!

Haley's turn to try out the splash park!
So Serious, but having so much fun!

I love snuggling my little Honey "B"!

We got Dooders in the water after all!

Love this picture of Haley and her Big Hat!
Later that afternoon, Haley got to spend a little time "talking to Dooders!"

She is showing him her pretty pink top!

A short video of Emily enjoying the Splash Park with Mommers!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

This is ADORABLE! That looks like a fun time for everyone and your girls are so cute! Where is this park? I have been looking for one to take Asher to.