Yesterday we went to
Mema's to visit and it was a great visit too! But what made it even more exciting and spectacular was that Emily and Haley's Great Aunt Debra came and threw another AWESOME tea party for them!! And what made it even more exciting was that their Great Aunt Gail and Great Aunt Sweetie also were able to join in and of course, watch the girls first hand and see how they DO tea parties!! And Emily and Haley LOVED every minute of it too ~ from the dress up, to the tea party treats to the pictures and everything in between! And since I brought our camera along I had to snap some pictures too of one of their new found fun activities!!
Emily in all of her Fanciness and Glory!
Who is that cute girl sipping sparkling water behind that blue hat?
Haley was really involved in all of the activities happening around her, that this was the best kind of picture I could snap at the Tea Party of her!
It's Emily! And all her fingers are up!!
Mema, looking stunning in her yellow tea hat and shawl!
Great Aunt Gail was excited to be a part of the festivities this time! And she was living it up too!
The Girls with their Great Aunt Sweetie!! So excited she could be there too!
The girls posing (sort of) with their Great Aunt Gail!
I thought this was a GREAT picture of Emily and
Mema!
Both of the girls spending a moment with
Mema!
Great Aunt Debra grabbed Emily and Haley for a picture too! After all, she is the founder of the Tea Party Extravaganza!
Me and My Girls, Just as picture time was winding down (as you can tell!!)!
1 comment:
Love it! I might need to throw one of those parties myself!
Post a Comment