Friday, August 5, 2011

Pre-Nap Time Tea Party!!

A Couple of Days ago we spent the day at home and we were looking for fun and different things to do. When we went upstairs to play for a little while before naps Emily started bringing her table, chairs, tea set and fancy attire from the play room into her room! When I went in a few minutes later to check things out she had set things up for a mini tea party!! So, what was I to do....I grabbed some of their dress up clothes and a camera and we had one of the BEST mini tea parties ever!! These girls are so fun! And I LOVE it that especially when I am tired and don't feel like doing a whole lot of anything that they find ways to bring out the fun!!! They are the BEST!!

Little Miss Drinking her "Tea"


Bangs are WAY in her face, but I LOVE this "Cheesy" Smile!


Emily was SO EXCITED with her little set up!

Total Cuteness!!


The Original Miss Prim and Proper herself!


Taking a Bite her Chocolate "Cake"


Emily is SO FUN! LOVE that Grin!


Haley Boo is So Snuggly too!! Love her to Pieces!


No comments: