Friday, August 5, 2011

The Tea Party that Started it All!

Sometimes with being a mommy of 2 little chicas and one little munchkin on the way it can be hard to keep up with life the way I would like to, and moreso it's even harder to remember to journal about all of the important/fun and or memorable events that happen in our lives! But thanks to relatives who are avid readers of our blog, I can get reminders:) And since this truly was "The Tea Party that Started it All" I definitely wouldn't want to leave it out of the Gray Family History Books!!
Two weeks ago, my Aunt Debra, decided to throw a tea party with Emily and Haley as the guests of honor at Mema's house! This was the girls first REAL opportunity to fully partake of all that tea parties have to offer, and let's just say that they LOVED Every Second of it!! Everything from the dresses, to the jewelry, to the dolls, to the plates and cups to the snacks!! It was a real treat to be able to be there and to watch their reactions!! Both Emily and Haley are meant for tea parties.....thanks to their Great Aunt Debra for reminding me about how fun tea parties can be and for introducing that fun to our girls!! It was a Great Time!


Emily, trying out her fan!


Haley, all dolled up!


Enjoying some tea party treats together!


Total Cuteness!


Another shot of them and their tea party hats!


Emily checking out some pictures with Great Aunt Debra!


Enjoying some Tea Party Munchies!


Haley relaxing with "Susie"


And now it is time for a treat!


Taking it all in!


Our Little Southern Belle!


Taking a Sip, with both pinkies pointed!


Now she's got this fan business down!



Haley and her shawl....the front view!


From the Back!


A Suprise shot with Terri and Bessie Mae!


Mema in all her fanciness!

Mema and Emily.....how precious!

1 comment:

Gail A Meeks said...

I think this is the cutest tea group that I have ever seen! I love it! I can't wait to join the Tea Party with my sweet girls, who I love and miss very much.
Great Aunt Gail