I have wanted one for a LONG time, believe it or not, and Micah said not until we absolutely NEEDED one:) And now, we are there and the time is quickly approaching where the need will over power the want and so on Saturday December 3rd, after our baby shower, Micah and I went to Carmax and BOUGHT OUR FIRST MINIVAN!! (Note: We went and looked at vans about 2 weeks ago, found one that was in our price range and ordered it to be sent here, and it arrived Friday!)
So, after our baby shower Mimmi stayed with the girls (and cleaned up all the left over party business) and Micah and I headed to Carmax to test drive and purchase our van! It was a rather long process, but WE LOVE OUR VAN! It is so roomy!!! I actually went grocery shopping, by myself, today thanks to Dooders who graciously came over to our house and watched the girls!! And everything fit with ease!! It was wonderful, totally wonderful with the exception of the steady rain that was coming down as I was loading and unloading the groceries!! Although I did have help with that on both ends as well ~ a nice bagger helped me to my van and help me load my groceries and then Dooders helped me in with all the groceries when I got home!!
So, to make a long story short..... WE LOVE OUR MINIVAN and we are now ONE STEP CLOSER to becoming a FAMILY OF FIVE!!!!
So, after our baby shower Mimmi stayed with the girls (and cleaned up all the left over party business) and Micah and I headed to Carmax to test drive and purchase our van! It was a rather long process, but WE LOVE OUR VAN! It is so roomy!!! I actually went grocery shopping, by myself, today thanks to Dooders who graciously came over to our house and watched the girls!! And everything fit with ease!! It was wonderful, totally wonderful with the exception of the steady rain that was coming down as I was loading and unloading the groceries!! Although I did have help with that on both ends as well ~ a nice bagger helped me to my van and help me load my groceries and then Dooders helped me in with all the groceries when I got home!!
So, to make a long story short..... WE LOVE OUR MINIVAN and we are now ONE STEP CLOSER to becoming a FAMILY OF FIVE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment