Easter pictures are some pictures that I really LOVE!! I love all of the spring colors, I love the cute Easter outfits, and I am especially in love with the 3 little people that I get to have in our family Easter pictures!!! This year we asked Dooders to do our Easter Photo shoot! He has a great camera, he has been practicing with it a lot lately and we LOVE him!! So, thanks Dooders for a Cute Photo Shoot this past Sunday!! There were some beautiful shots, some unique expressions and it made for a great birthday present for me, since Easter fell on my birthday this year!!
Haley waiting for her 2 "Partners in Crime"!
And then there were 2 adorable little princesses on a stump together!!
Haley has a look of pleasure on her face, while Emily is seeming to say, "It's a Bird, It's a Plane...."
And Emily is REALLY ready to hold her Little Bro!
Emily is comforting Haley who seems to be stuck on this tree stump!
Emily: "Alright Daddy, I am really ready for Ethan now!"
And Cute Baby Ethan Makes Three!
Our Adorable Threesome has so much personality!!
My favorite Shot!!
Family Photo Take ONE....HILARIOUS!!
Family Photo Take TWO: Sharing the Love!
Family Photo Take THREE: Really in Love!!
1 comment:
You have such a beautiful, sweet family!!! Congrats on being an amazing mother with a wonderful family!! You deserve every bit of happiness and joy that your family brings you!!
Post a Comment