In our family, especially since we have had kiddos, once the coloring and hunting of Easter Eggs begins it usually continues on for a while!! Takes everyone a little while to get into it, ya know!?!?!
Today, Mimmi got off work a little bit early and came by to help us color some more Easter Eggs! The girls thought it was FANTASTIC!! Not just that they got to color eggs, but that Mimmi showed up at their door during the week to help! I know it was definitely one of my highlights too!! It's always more fun to have more than one adult when taking on this kind of activity:)
The girls colored the eggs, then took a little walk around the block with Mimmi while they were drying and then came back to decorate them with all kinds of stickers (left over from the kit we got at Mema's earlier this week!) and then they got super excited to hide them and try to find them!! I was really impressed because I think in that whole process we only broke one egg and lost one egg in the hunt!! ( And the lost egg was totally my fault, I forgot....and still don't remember....where I hid it:)
Ethan, slept through most of the outside fun!
Mimmi helping the girls color the eggs!
Haley LOVED making orange eggs!
She also LOVES Mimmi too!
And So Does Emily!
Emily, showing off one of her artistic creations!!
Haley was pretty happy with her stickered egg too!
Emily doing a little relaxing on the porch!!
The hunting has begun!
No comments:
Post a Comment