And while Haley has been keeping busy in the kitchen, Emily has been keeping busy entertaining our Little Buddy!! Right now Ethan is at that frustrating stage for babies (and sometimes for Mommy and Daddy too) where he doesn't want to lay down, but he can't sit up on his own yet, and he has some control over his head, but not quite enough to sit alone in a bumbo seat or an excersaucer yet:( And Emily has been GREAT at being the entertainer and getting Ethan to smile and laugh this week! It has been great to witness!! And right now all three of my adorable little ones are asleep and before I headed to the couch for a little relaxation of my own I wanted to post these pictures of some of our fun moments of this week.....so far:)
Haley taking a peak at the bread as it cools under the towel!
Singing and Directing her own music!
Posing for Mommy!
Our Happy Little Buddy!!
Love his Smiles!!
Family Home Evening with the Missionaries this week!! Daddy is armed with his Helmet of Truth, Sword of the Word of God (Gospel) and Shield of Faith!! Love it!!
This morning we put Ethan in his Bumbo Seat for the first time, and since he can't sit up all by himself yet we backed him up against the couch!! And with the help of his sisters, he LOVED it!!
One of My ALL TIME FAVORITE pictures!! I love the look of complete fright on Ethan's face and the way Emily and Haley are just loving him up!!
Just Playing!!
1 comment:
I guess no pictures last week means some really GREAT pictures this week!
Haley and Emily are looking more and more like they are the same age. I bet when they are teenagers you won't be able to tell which is older and which is younger.
Post a Comment