Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gray Family Photo Shoot 2012!!

     Last Saturday we loaded up our little family at 8am and headed up to Northern VA for the day to spend the day with much of our extended family, and go to the temple!! The weather was nice and the temple was beautiful!! And when you get 19 people (big and small) together in one place and try to take pictures when it is burning hot, I mean how can you not have a memorable time!!! I don't know about other people, but my bangs were great until picture time and the heat got to them and then, well you see!?!?:) But nonetheless it was a memorable good time!! And I bet Jacob has never had SO MANY PEOPLE in his apartment that is meant for one:) 


As with any family picture, you can never take JUST ONE!

Or Two

Or THREE, but these were the Best 3 that I thought to share!!

And ALL TEN Gray Cousins together for a Brief Moment in Time!

Ten Grand Children in Ten Years and These are the only TWO Boys!! Joseph is TEN and Ethan is FOUR MONTHS OLD!

Random Shot, but I LOVED that all 3 of them have TOTALLY different expressions!!!


And ONE LAST ONE, for good times sake!


1 comment:

Kim Brown said...

I love family group shots, what great pics.

Mom