Friday, May 25, 2012

Let the Good Times Roll!


     This week has been one of those crazy, fun, hectic weeks!!  Anyone else have weeks like that? And a midst all of the craziness that has been our week I was so grateful for the tender mercy that my Heavenly Father granted me this afternoon when I sat down and downloaded this week's pictures from our camera! I was reminded of all of the tender, fun, learning, happy, loving moments that have happened! I am so thankful for a Heavenly Father who knows and loves each one of us so personally!! Life is great, not always easy, but it sure is great and I am thankful for the opportunity that I get to live on this Earth at this time and be married to a wonderful man and raise these 3 beautiful children and teach them every day!! 

Emily with her first art project that had meaning behind it!! 


She drew and cut out each of the members of our little family (and she even added extras!)!! 


Princess Haley reading to Ethan!


Emily trying out her new bike helmet!! 


Giving her best shot at a smile, even though the sun was in her face!


So, Emily has been quite the artist this week! She drew this picture and said it was Haley!! 


The artist and her masterpiece!


We got ready to go to a friend's house to play yesterday and I went to get Haley in the car after putting Ethan in his car seat and when I came back Emily had gotten him all snug as a bug!! (Never mind that it was 85 degrees out!! Ethan really didn't seem to matter!)


Today, Ethan was trying out the pink rocking seat and the girls were having a BLAST playing with him!


Our Happy Little Buddy!!

No comments: