Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Working.....on Play Dough Creations and the Bumbo Seat!


     Today we stayed home again! We were fortunate to have a friend stop in for a little while though, it sure helped to break up the day a little bit! Thanks Mary and Sam D. for that:) 
     But before and after our mini play date we spent time getting Ethan acclimated to his Bumbo Seat and playing with play dough, two great activities for a rainy Thursday!! 
     The girls had fun mixing their play dough colors, while Ethan had fun trying to control his "still slightly hard to control little head"!! It was fun times to say the least!! 

Haley and her Multi-colored play dough!

Emily showing off her "play dough worms"!

Haley hard at work on her next creation!

Our Handsome Little Buddy is Getting So Big!


I can't believe that he is only 3 1/2 months old and teething already!!! He LOVES his fists!


Checking Out his toy!!

"Now, just HOW does this thing work?"


"Ha! I think I got it!"

1 comment:

Gail A Meeks said...

What a big boy! I can't wait to give him a big hug!
Great Aunt Gail