Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Special Day for Baby Aveline!

     This past Sunday we traveled up to Northern Virginia! We were so thankful and blessed to have been able to make the trip! We were able to attend sacrament meeting with Mummis, Rachel, Sarah and her kiddos and Ruth, Matt, Lily and sweet little Aveline! This Sunday was a more extraordinary Sunday than most, this past Sunday was able to be blessed by her Daddy! It was such a sweet and tender blessing.  I think Aveline was the calmest and quietest baby that I have ever witnessed during a baby blessing! That little girl was amazingly quiet!
       I am also especially thankful that Micah was able to participate in the blessing and stand in the circle surrounding that sweet little princess too. I thank my Father in Heaven every day for the opportunity and blessing that I was given to marry Micah and that he holds and honors his priesthood! I am grateful for families and all of the different aspects of families that Heavenly Father allows us to experience! Life is Good and I am so thankful that I know that Families truly can be Forever!

Group Shot!

Ruth, Matt and their sweet little girls!


Me and My Little Buddy!


Most of the Gray Cousins Getting Ready for a Picture!

Still Getting Ready, Now we are just waiting for Ethan!

Here they all are together!!  All TEN Gray Cousins in One Spot!


Tender Times!


Here's Ruth with her newest little daughter, Aveline!


Love this one!


Rachel playing with her sweet little niece!
Three Generation Shot!



Thought these were some cute shots of some of the girls playing between some pillars together!


Another Angle!


2 Little Families!!


After church we went back to Mummis' house to visit!! And even though Mummis was already asleep we had a lot of fun visiting with Aunt Rachel!! She even made us some yummy food for lunch too:)

Here are the girls having a little chit chat!


Our very expressive Haley Elizabeth!


Jumping on the mini trampoline, with a little assistance from Aunt Rachel!


I LOVE this picture for 2 reasons: 1) The expressions of happiness on both Rachel and Haley's faces and 2) little Miss Emily on her tip toes trying to turn on lights in the background!!


And then there is the exercise ball!


Silly Little Haley, she LOVED that Strawberry Shortcake back pack!! She wore it the ENTIRE time we were there:)


ADORABLE!!



This picture was taken on Monday and had NOTHING to do with our time in NOVA~ but it was too cute (and hilarious) to pass up!! Haley at her best:)

1 comment:

Rachel G said...

Great photos Holly! It was so much fun seeing you guys :D