One day last week we decided to stay home for the day and before we headed to the park I wanted to get them going on a fall craft! I really enjoy doing fun little art/craft/learning projects with my kids, it's probably one of my favorite things to do together with them!!
I was searching, because we have done lots of coloring and sticker art with fall themes in mind but hadn't really done an actual PROJECT yet. One day when I was surfing the web before the day got started I found this cute little idea to do fall wreaths! And I was even more excited when I found out we had all of the supplies to make it already here at home!
So, after Sesame Street, Curious George, Breakfast and getting dressed we all headed out to our craft table on the front porch and went to work! Before long there were leaves, glue and glitter flying everywhere! It was not until this day that I found out how fast 2 little girls can go through THREE containers of glitter!! It was Amazing!! It has been over 2 weeks since we did this craft and there is still glitter all over the porch and randomly throughout the house!!
Needless to say, after completing our project we moved onto BATHS!! Everyone was happy and clean for lunch!!
Ethan ready for some action!
The girls just beginning to learn about glitter!
And shortly thereafter they were PROS!!!
After Emily finished hers she was anxiously excited to help Haley!!
Then it was time for the finishing touch.....The leaves!!
Emily displaying her masterpiece!!
Together with their wreaths!!
All Three Together!!
1 comment:
tell them Aunt Ellie said their wreaths are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment