Mom was talking to me several weeks ago and came up with this great idea!! To start a new annual tradition.......a GIRLS ONLY Cookie Bake Off!! Immediately I agreed that it was an AWESOME idea and she came up with a date and got to work. Sadly, Danielle and Ellie weren't able to make this one but hopefully with a little more notice all of us girls will be able to to come together and bake next time!
It was such a good time!! To start off, the Daddies stayed home with all of the kiddos, so that made it so that we could actually bake cookies and talk to one another, and secondly we got to eat cookies, take baked cookies home and take ones yet to be baked home and freeze them for later enjoyment!!
I don't know about everyone else, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself! I am so grateful that Micah was willing and able to watch the kiddos for me for FOUR HOURS so that I could come and have fun! He is an amazing husband and I really appreciate all that he does for me! Not to mention, that on Saturday Dooders volunteered to go to Forest Lakes and pick up a dryer that one of our friends was giving to us since ours "bit the dust" about two weeks ago! And then to top in all off, Mimmi offered to watch all three kiddos for us while Micah and I went to Stake Conference on Saturday night!! It was a GREAT Saturday!! I am a blessed girl, in SO MANY ways, that is for sure!
The Bakers before we got started!
Had to get our serious faces on!
And we are Baking!
The Proof!!
The Take Home Tins!
Us and Our Goods Right Before we Headed Back to Our Husbands and Kiddos!
See!
No comments:
Post a Comment