Monday, December 3, 2012

Sugar Cookies for Daddy!

     We had some left over cookie dough that Mimmi gave to us, from the Great Cookie Bake Off, that will be my next post, but we decided to make them last night and when I asked the girls who we should make them for they said DADDY!!! So, since Micah doesn't need 2 dozen sugar cookies all to himself we decided to modify and send them to work with him today! 
      But, lucky, for me I was able to have some pretty amazing kitchen help! Haley started out with us, but the baking took too long and so she headed upstairs to do puzzles, and Ethan was snacking in his booster seat! Emily, however, remained by my side through the whole process and her special job was to decorate them with colored sugar and chocolate chips once I iced them and she did an AMAZING job!! Hope Daddy's work enjoys them today as much as we enjoyed making them last night:)

Me and My Girl with our finished products!


Only a Serious Baker wears sunglasses in the kitchen!

No comments: