I think we may be a little behind in these pregnancy pictures, but I guess that happens when you have 2 kiddos and it's Christmas Time!! Life is starting to get super busy for us, that is for sure!! But nonetheless, we were able to snap this picture yesterday before heading out to church!!
I am definitely started to FEEL more pregnant now!! I can tell Ethan is getting big!! But I still love feeling him move all around inside of me, I truly do think that is the BEST FEELING EVER!! He is such an active boy already, which is nice because that means he will be able to roll with his sisters:) We are all so in love with him already and we can hardly wait to hold and snuggle him next month!!
Otherwise, Life is good! We just made our last trip to NOVA this past weekend before Ethan arrives! It was a great trip and thankfully we were traveling in our van and Micah was driving so I was able to have plenty of room to stretch out which was AWESOME!! So, in short life is busy but great!! And we are excited to becoming a Family of FIVE in ONE MONTH!!
34 Weeks and Continuing to Grow!!
1 comment:
What a beautiful Mom to be again, you are blessed! Can't wait to meet him.
Love
Great Aunt Gail
Post a Comment